Adam & Sam ~ Engagement

Engagement

I have been photographing my stepbrother and his now fiancΓ© for many years. We always enjoy just walking around my dad’s land and shooting on the fly. I was honored to be able to do their engagement session this past fall. Here are some favorites from their session. Better late than never!!

It was soooo cold on the day we had planned to do them so we did them in batches. We even managed to sneak in shopping at St. Vincent during one of our breaks πŸ™‚

EngagementΒ EngagementΒ Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

Engagement

I hope you enjoyed a look in to their session. We had such a great time even with the cold temperatures. I can’t wait to photograph their wedding this August πŸ™‚ Wish me luck!!

Until next time.

Much love,

Liz

Advertisements

20 Comments

1. I love this photos πŸ™‚ Great job! I am just starting with the Engagement sessions and this is great inspiration for me! xx

2. wow – such amazing photos! Love the black and white one on the dock! I bet they are so thrilled and grateful to you for your photography! What a cute couple, too! πŸ™‚ http://www.GlamKaren.com

• Thanks Karen!!! They definitely enjoy having a photographer in the family lol. Aren’t they?! They make my job so easy!!

3. Liz, these turned out beautiful!! You are an amazing photographer! LOVE IT!

4. Sandy Schroeder

/  January 14, 2015

You are very blessed to have such talent! Photos came out Beautiful!

5. These are gorgeous, Liz!! You did a great job…I bet they’re thrilled with them! πŸ™‚ Love her ring! Your brother did an awesome job picking that out! You’ll do GREAT at their wedding!!! If you decide to share pics, I’ll look forward to seeing them ;).

• πŸ™‚ Thanks Vicky! Her ring was actually designed by the both of them. The center stone was given to him by his mom πŸ™‚ I will definitely be sharing their wedding photos on here and can’t wait to see what you think!

6. Excellent job, honey!! These photos are gorgeous. I bet they loved them! I am excited for you to photograph their wedding in August!!! You are amazing πŸ™‚

• Thanks Jennifer!!! πŸ™‚ They did love them and are so happy I am doing their wedding. I’m scared as hell, but I’m glad they are family and will be understanding lol. I can’t wait to share their wedding photos on here!

7. Beautiful images! Woah that ring is amazing! We need some of that cool weather down here. Be sure to send some you don’t need πŸ˜‰

• Isn’t it beautiful?! They designed it together and I don’t think it could have turned out any better. Thanks πŸ™‚ I’ll try to send some your way πŸ˜‰

8. tanyap2014

/  January 16, 2015

This is great. I know it’s so rewarding to have followed them through this journey. You still have wedding and children photography with this soon to be family.I loved that about photography that you can witness the journey and be with them through their milestones. It’s relationship.

• πŸ™‚ Thanks! It really has been. I’ve grown as a photographer because of them. They are great to test new ideas on and are always ready and willing to work with me πŸ™‚

9. The photos are so good! They’re a great looking couple too πŸ˜‰

Ashley
    ashleygabrielle.com

10. Your photos are fantastic! Can you do mine once my boyfriend and I get engaged?? Congrats to them both (:

cominguprosestheblog.com

• Awww thanks Erica!! That would be quite a trip and experience πŸ™‚ I’ve never been to Philly. Can’t wait to read/watch your love story post today!!